Trash & Recycling Container Placement
- Garbage carts and recycling carts should be AT LEAST 4 FEET AWAY from wach other and any other object.
- Place carts within 4 FEET of the curb.
- The short metal bar must face the street
- LID MUST BE CLOSED to prevent spillage
- Place containers curbside the night prior to your collection day
Acceptable Single Stream Recycling Items
- Paper (newspaper, magazines, office paper, phone books)
- Plastic (soda bottles, grocery bags, milk jugs)
- Cardboard (corrugated boxes, cereal boxes, tissue boxes)
- Metal (aluminum & steel cans)
- Glass (brown, green, & clear)
* All recyclable items should be placed loose in the container; NO PLASTIC BAGS.
Unacceptable Recycling Materials
- Paper towels
- Waxed cardboard
- Light bulbs
- Yard waste
- Any household garbage